Friday, April 08, 2005

 

Good Idea

"Good Idea", said Jason as he gets out of the car to grab the bottle. Just as he's grabbing the bottle Mrs. Garberton, the nosey next door neighboor is watching from behind her living room window. She's on the phone and staring at the two boys. Jason calls to Chris, "I think we've been spotted". Chris tells Jason to get back in the car. Paying an homage to The Dukes of Hazzard, Jason jumps through the window as the car peels of down the street. The sound of sirens can be heard. Jason sticks his head out the window and screams at the old bitch watching him. "I'll kill you if you tell, just like this old fuck!". As he refrences the late Mr. Parker, the car hits a thump in the road. The thump was the old man they just killed.

The song is still playing on the radio...

"There's no load I can't hold, Road so rough this I know, I'll be there when the light comes in Tell 'em we're survivors!!!!!!"

"Where should we go first Chris?"
Comments:
ok my stomach is hurting so bad from laughing so hard at this point
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Free Web Counter
Free Website Counter