Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

wtf?!?!?!

"What the hell did you think I was going to say?", Jason replied. "For all i know you are just some bimbo that `Toothless Joe' picked up after skinny dipin' in Camp Crystal Lake. "You're not going to even ask me why I think that?", his so-called-mom asks. "Ah...No. I don't care to think what some crazy bitch thinks. It's bad enough we are only a day into our road trip. A road trip that I have been looking forward to and we get chased by a huge man dressed like a baby, wearing skin alover his head like he'd been at the beach too long...chased by cops after running over an old man, chased by cops after leaving a restaurant, crashed our car into a warehouse, which killed the big baby dude, ran into Destiny's Child, threw them out because they are damn annoying and all I wanted was a new CD, something to eat and to see Mount Rushmore!!!!!", Jason exclaims as he runs out of breath from his long statement.

"Holy Shit", Chris jumps in, "what a day!"

"You're tellin' me...", Jason agrees.
Comments:
just in case you were wondering there is a manbaby.com, but unfortunately there's no manbaby to be found!
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Free Web Counter
Free Website Counter