Friday, May 20, 2005

 

One Night in Paris

As the guys approached their car and opened the doors to get in, someone yelled.

"Hey guys, wait up!"

It was their waitress. She jogged across the parking lot to catch up and a little winded asked, "You want me to show you around or something? I just got off my shift and this town is ridunculously boring. I don't want to go home yet you know?"

Ummmm, well okay... why not? It's like our theme of the trip. Running into, picking up, disposing of strangers, you know whatevs," Chris replied.

"We wanna go to that House of Wax up there. Is it worth it?" Jason asked.

"I've lived here all my life and believe it or not, I have never been. It's kind of a tourist thing. So just consider me your tour guide. My name is Paris by the way..."

The guys looked at each other and thought "you have got to be kidding!"

Paris continued, "I know it's totally lame, my parents conceived me in that stupid Paris themed hotel in Vegas. I'm having it legally changed as soon as I can. Don't get me started. Anyway, let's get going shall we?"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Free Web Counter
Free Website Counter